PDA

View Full Version : hi we just wanted to say hello!!!

bunnylove
23-12-2004, 12:24 AM
hi i am bunnylove and have been looking at this site for ages and thought we would join :D

i love bunnies i am bunnie mad this time last year i just bought my first pair of bunnies and then moved to a new house 3 months ago and lost one of my buns to a nasty fox. heart broken!!! :(

i since have rescued a bun from outside pet shop, he had been dumped with 3 4 week old kits and was terrably neglected. and breed him with my doe who has had 6 beautiful kits who are now 7 weeks old and i am keeping. we have made 6 big hutches in the shed for them.

and rescued another rabbits 3 weeks ago which makes nine!!!

bracken,damaskinos (albeno nd) head vamp on blade!! and flopsy i have not named the babies yet and sugestions!!

if someone lets me know how to get pics on here (im new) i will post some pics of them to say hello

how to talk to you all soon
bunnylove xxxx

lisa
23-12-2004, 12:47 AM
:wave: hiya

haffyj
23-12-2004, 08:56 AM
hi ya welcome to our bunny mad world :wave:

bunnylove
23-12-2004, 09:06 AM
hi right back at ya...... its great to have other to talk to about our rabbits my husband is sick of talking bout um!!!!!

bunnylove
23-12-2004, 09:09 AM
hi haffyj

i noticed you were based in waltham abbey, do you know of any rescue centres local,i live not to far from there and i cant find any?
if you know of any please let me know
thanks

haffyj
23-12-2004, 09:10 AM
hi right back at ya...... its great to have other to talk to about our rabbits my husband is sick of talking bout um!!!!!

my boyfriend is the same!! :lol:

Maaike_Butter
23-12-2004, 10:03 AM
Hello!

Marlene
23-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Hello and welcome ':wave:'

Sorry about the fox...so sad.

If you look on the forum information there is a lot there about posting photos. I would love to see your bunnie and babies. If Mubby's mum see this she is very good at coming up with names... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny
23-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Hi Bunnylove and bunnies and baby bunnies :wave:

bunnylove
23-12-2004, 10:23 PM
some photos of my bunnies hopefully if i can copy them over, but bear with me i am new to picture hosting....and this site

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/P1010024.jpg

thats my bracken chillin after looking after the kids all day!!!!

does anyone know how i post them without having to give the link to every photo?can i put them directly on to the site and how?

thanks bunnylove xxx

bunnylove
23-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Hello and welcome ':wave:'

Sorry about the fox...so sad.

If you look on the forum information there is a lot there about posting photos. I would love to see your bunnie and babies. If Mubby's mum see this she is very good at coming up with names... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hello to you as well, i have managed to get one of my pictures on as a link i did not do them all as i did not want to bore you with them.

very sad about the fox we had just moved to a more rural area and where as before my bunnies we aloud to run free i made the mistake of keeping them out to long...........i was very sad cried for three days, i felt like a child losing there first pet and i am 27, my three years old daughter still goes on about why was mummy crying and it was 4 months ago now....sweet...

Denny
24-12-2004, 12:22 AM
Brilliant picture, but you will never bore anyone on here with pictures,

WE WANT MORE :D :D :thumb:

whats the name of your bunny in the picture?

Marlene
24-12-2004, 09:30 AM
hello to you as well, i have managed to get one of my pictures on as a link i did not do them all as i did not want to bore you with them.

very sad about the fox we had just moved to a more rural area and where as before my bunnies we aloud to run free i made the mistake of keeping them out to long...........i was very sad cried for three days, i felt like a child losing there first pet and i am 27, my three years old daughter still goes on about why was mummy crying and it was 4 months ago now....sweet...

I know how you feel :( :( We have foxes here as well and my lovely wild "Mrs No Ears" who we watched for years made a nest at the back. We watched over it but one morning it was all dug up and we never saw her again. We hopefully looked for a long time in case she had escaped. :( :(

We NEVER get fed up of photos and we want to see them ALL :lol: :lol:

bunnylove
24-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Brilliant picture, but you will never bore anyone on here with pictures,

WE WANT MORE :D :D :thumb:

whats the name of your bunny in the picture?

ok i will send you some more, merry xmas by the way and the wabbit in the pic was my first bunny and mother to my babies (rabbits) BRACKEN!!!
i think she is a cross, i was told when i bought her she was a netherland dwalf but i DONT THINK SO!!! :lol: :lol:

bunnylove
24-12-2004, 11:16 AM
hi me again with the pics

this damaskinos and father to my bunnieshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/P1010025.jpg

they had six babies 7 weeks ago, if anyone can think of any good names let me know!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/20nov042week2daysold005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/20nov042week2daysold004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/P1010005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/P1010026.jpg

i have 3 babies that our black and white and three albino!!!!!!!ahhhhhh......

i also have a mini lop at 14 weeks but havent a chance to download the photos yet, i will post him when i get the chance....

what a wonderful experience she let me watch her feed them the other day, it was wonderful...
its a shame i have going to have to put them in to separate cages soon so sad.....

thanks for your interest
bunnylove xxxx

Denny
24-12-2004, 02:20 PM
they are great pictures :D the babies are so tiny, are have never seen one that small in person, they look like they will be little naughty buns :lol:

bunnylove
24-12-2004, 05:15 PM
THERE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Maaike_Butter
24-12-2004, 06:52 PM
OMG they're soooo gorgeous!!!!

Name one of them Thor! :D

bunnylove
24-12-2004, 11:08 PM
OMG they're soooo gorgeous!!!!

Name one of them Thor! :D

thanks but why thor? one big problem i have is that the three albinos look exactly the same and i am wondering how i am going to tell them apart!!

merry xmas maaike butter!!! thats one cute bunnie you have there!!xxx

Mubby
24-12-2004, 11:14 PM
hello & Merry christmas!! :D