• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daddy watched loud TV all day yesterday......

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Which ruined my snoozing time. So this morning I waited until he got up and opened his man cave door and I snuck in. He stupidly left me unattended for a few minutes and I bit straight thought his precious internet power cable.

Mission successful, no loud TV at all. Hahahaha.

Now the silly hoomans can just sit and watch me.

Yours Lord Archie.

12a78727324a4dcabbd9705a3b2357bd.jpg

Which ruined my snoozing time. So this morning I waited until he got up and opened his man cave door and I snuck in. He stupidly left me unattended for a few minutes and I bit straight thought his precious internet power cable.

Yours Lord Archie.

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bless him, it's like they know sometimes [emoji38] and I'll never understand what's so alluring about the spicy hay [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good job Lord Archie, that'll teach them! I can't believe the humans would rather watch tv when they could ge sitting there watching you all day!

PS, love the term spicy hay! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Good job Lord Archie, that'll teach them! I can't believe the humans would rather watch tv when they could ge sitting there watching you all day!

PS, love the term spicy hay! [emoji23]

I quite agree with. That noisy thing is always distracting those hoomans. Now all their attention can be on me.

The hay was a little spicy now you mention it. I properly chewed it too. Three big splits, one was nearly in half! No way they could repair it.

Last week I did an even better job on the weird suction machine they bring out all the time. It destroys my hay creations on the floor. I got that spicy hay in two pieces in one bite. No more of that nonsense. Mummy kept saying......noooo not the Dyson. No idea what she was waffling about.

Lord Archie....

Ps. Lady Pip doesn't bother herself with these antics. She is too busy being spoilt.

lord archie

Yours Lord Archie.

dear mervinius,-well-said,--lord archie-no reprisals,no regrets.-oh-dear-just look at me now,.eeha--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::love::wave:

Last edited:
I quite agree with. That noisy thing is always distracting those hoomans. Now all their attention can be on me.

The hay was a little spicy now you mention it. I properly chewed it too. Three big splits, one was nearly in half! No way they could repair it.

Last week I did an even better job on the weird suction machine they bring out all the time. It destroys my hay creations on the floor. I got that spicy hay in two pieces in one bite. No more of that nonsense. Mummy kept saying......noooo not the Dyson. No idea what she was waffling about.

Lord Archie....

Ps. Lady Pip doesn't bother herself with these antics. She is too busy being spoilt.
Hi your Lordship, Snoopy here!

I'm proud to say that I myself have also totalled a Dyson. That was one of my more satisfying accomplishments. And I got away with it. I did my teddy bear pose and the human couldn't be huffy with me so I still got my treats. Mwah ha ha!!!

It’s far more satisfying and educational for hoomans to observe rabbits so I’m with you your lordship.
Good job done.

Yours Lord Archie.

haha.
attaboy Archie :thumb:

I am glad you were smart enough to chew the right wire so you did not get a shock. Mom tells me that years ago one of my late sisters got lost for an hour and mom looked all over before she reappeared like magic. Mom later found out she crawled up from the bottom into the arm of mom's special recliner chair and chewed the wires that control the heat and message mom needed for her sore back She also chewed the wire that was normally plugged into the wall (it was unplugged). Mom had to order parts from the factory before she could use it again.

Back