• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention bun dads

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Please can we have a meeting.

I was sat in the bun room watching the bunnies when I noticed a wet patch on the ceiling. I called my other half upstairs worried there was a leak in the tank in the loft and that the ceiling would come down. OH then admitted he had accidently squirted metacam all over the ceiling this morning. It's quite a significant amount too. He later then asks me to sit down and shows me a video on the lap top. He had strapped a Go-Pro to his head on Friday and recorded himself feeding and cleaning out the rabbits.

I would just like to know why and how these things happen

Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I would likely guess that bun dad probably mistakenly pressed plunger on the syringe whilst full of metacam. Bun dads are prone to getting quite a lot wrong and we do.
I’m also getting a lot wrong at the moment because I’m not remembering things very well.

I was sat in the bun room watching the bunnies when I noticed a wet patch on the ceiling. I called my other half upstairs worried there was a leak in the tank in the loft and that the ceiling would come down. OH then admitted he had accidently squirted metacam all over the ceiling this morning. It's quite a significant amount too. He later then asks me to sit down and shows me a video on the lap top. He had strapped a Go-Pro to his head on Friday and recorded himself feeding and cleaning out the rabbits.

Thanks in advance

The bun dad here managed to drop an entire new bottle of tramadol once.. He took that annoying stopper thingy off, so you can just put the syringe in the bottle and dropped the whole thing down himself... [emoji849] Utter chaos [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance

It all sounds like a pretty normal day to me [emoji1745]
Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Since the Trawdens bun dad is fun dad (all about the cuddles, not about the cleaning & medicating) I have no idea but I'm hoping this video is uploaded somewhere?

There is no Bun Dad here, but I once had the mystery of how a cecotroph got stuck on the ceiling................ :?

We need to see the video !! x

I do all healthcare and most cleaning. We share snuggles and feedings, though I prep greens. Most bunnies like him better than me.

I do all healthcare and most cleaning. We share snuggles and feedings, though I prep greens. Most bunnies like him better than me.
Yea I do all healthcare here too, my boyfriend isn't confident picking buns up or giving them medication etc. He cleans them out though, especially atm. I feed them normally but he does the hay everyday, and recently is doing the veggies too. Only I feed Atticus though, with his special diet [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back