• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belgian hares!

Livvie

Young Bun
Any Belgian hare owners here? I have one. I believe he is smaller than the breed average though at 3.3kgs. Can you please post photos and weights of your Belgian hares? Thank you! (P.s. I don’t know how to attach photos yet! )

I love Belgian Hares - not owned any myself though. I'm not sure there are any currently on the forum so you'll have to make up for that by sharing stories & photos of yours;)

To share photos you need to upload to a hosting site - I (& many others) use Imgur as its so easy

Welcome to RU

We have Zen a 'black and orange' Belgian Hare with us. We have about sorted out his health problem and are planning on starting to bond him with Daisy our NZ white next week. We must have had 20 or so rabbit companions over the years and I've never met one like this before. What a massive, massive personality he is!!! He's a man who know his own mind and will let you know his requirements. So confident. I am not looking forward to this bonding process and hope our Daisy just rolls over and submits or it could get really interesting. :D

Back