• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bee Bunny

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
So I came across this photo today on my Facebook memories. I believe it was 7 years ago.
He died not long after this. He was at the vets over New year's. Although he was actually getting better so it was a shock that he died in the end.
I know it's not the best photo of him but he was so beautiful. He's having his medicine here.
They truly are so special animals.
I love my Bee Bunny [emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji3531]
9dbaad5892f24e2a57a6062baf916558.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Thank you he was so beautiful inside and out
He never used to come near me but the day before the year anniversary after we got him he just started licking my face! It was like he just decided I've stuck around so I must be alright! And from then on he licked me loads I've never known anything like it. So he'll always be special to me

He is an extremely beautiful handsome bunny. His colour is quite amazing and he is so expressive. He looks so happy in the photo- perky ears and really happy eyes. :love:

Back