• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a new friend for Ollie ??

ollie

Warren Scout
After my other post (raping rabbit...), and Ollie goin thru her hormonal stage, do you think its wise to get her a friend?? She's only 5 months and bonded well with the pigs, so would it be wise to get her a pal, and if so what should I look for?

Well as she can't be neutered until 6 months then if you go for a male that has already been neutered awhile you can start the bonding straight away. As she's a very tiny little girl I wouldn't go for anything toooo big incase he squashes her ;)

Tam

The easiest bond will be with a neutered male. You can do a search on rabbit rehome for neutered males in your area, and then if you ask them nicely they'll probably let you take Ollie in so she can choose herself a boyfriend. This has the added advantage of giving them a first meeting on neutral territory and you can take home the bunny boy she likes best.

Back