• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Share your awesome Christmas Gifts featuring bunnies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Minilop I'm expecting you to add your gorgeous canvas & nap81 your bamboo sock;)

I was particularly taken with this lampshade (gift to self on first Christmas shop outing on 23rd Dec , 5.99 or 7.99 in Sainsburys) , Bad photo

MvFPrrYl.jpg

& my mums friend got me some gorgeous gifts incl this loo roll featuring a little bunny

dCFH7EUl.jpg

Love this thread! Love the lampshade joey&boo :love:

I did get quite a lot of rabbit gifts as usual! I love them all though [emoji16]

0ae4cbd66c6484afcca01fccc566e64f.jpg

(Photo book of Snowy and Peter Rabbit money tin from my brother. Rabbit pjs, mug and slippers from my nan in law. Set of rabbit sticky notes and rabbit diary from my parents in law)

5cba9b772c5705c5cefa6fed58281709.jpg

Then my lovely secret Santa gifts from Graciee :love:

And last of all I got this beautiful set of coasters from my parents and brother. All six of the rabbits we’ve ever owned :love: :love:

5f2cdfeb21f2f2085db9c9d1a8733b63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My RU secret Santa presents had 3 gifts featuring lovely bunnies :love: a lovely shopping list pad, a coaster, and a bunny tree ornament

Ai24F67.jpg

I’ve just realised the photo of the coaster has reflection on it so you can’t see the image! I’ll have to try again

8OxSfA2.jpg

I did get quite a lot of rabbit gifts as usual! I love them all though [emoji16]

0ae4cbd66c6484afcca01fccc566e64f.jpg

(Photo book of Snowy and Peter Rabbit money tin from my brother. Rabbit pjs, mug and slippers from my nan in law. Set of rabbit sticky notes and rabbit diary from my parents in law)

5cba9b772c5705c5cefa6fed58281709.jpg

And last of all I got this beautiful set of coasters from my parents and brother. All six of the rabbits we’ve ever owned :love: :love:

:love: so many beautiful bunny gifts, this thread was made for you:love: do the hand creams have bunnies? I bought that set for my mum cos they were cruelty free & pretty but I didnt even check 4 buns

Those coasters are the sweetest & most thoughtful gift :love:

:love: so many beautiful bunny gifts, this thread was made for you:love: do the hand creams have bunnies? I bought that set for my mum cos they were cruelty free & pretty but I didnt even check 4 buns

Those coasters are the sweetest & most thoughtful gift :love:

I see they are woodland & nestled between 2 bunny gifts. Excuse me - I'm on the gin (black russians were getting sickly :lol:)

Nap91 I'm currently wearing those same PJ's and slippers!! :lol: I got them for my Christmas Eve gift :love:

I don't have a picture, but my sister got me a wooden bauble/coaster with a geometric rabbit carved into it. I've hung it on a lamp, near my 'super sonic' print (bunny jumping off a chair with a cape on) and my lamp which is shaped like a rabbit with the lightbulb as his tail :lol: I seem to be slowly but surely building a shrine to Sonic!

I love those coasters. what a great idea.

These are lovely presents :love:

Here’s a photo of my coaster :love: without the reflection :lol:
08ViLvg.jpg

Back