• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny to Bracknell

Lazylops

Alpha Buck
Can anyone help transporting a little bunny that has been waiting for her own friend for awhile now, to Aunty Sue at Bracknell where there is a lovely little Lionhead waiting for her. We would like to do this as soon as possible after her two week period of grace after neutering which is being done today.

If anyone can help, please let me know.

Thanks

Andover to Bracknell?

May be able to help but depends on when - I have been to Sue's before but her husband had to talk me in on my mobile - very confusing road where she lives!

Caz

hello

Hi Caz
anytime after the 4th January prefereably as I would like to get her to Sue as soon as possible. I would be most grateful if you could I can arrange to get her to you and pay petrol etc.

I would take her myself, but would not be able to until end of Jan.

Thanks anyway, let me know how your fixed.

If Caz doesnt manage to do this transfer let me know as i can do the trip easily too. Just send me a pm if u need my help. Im off to my parents now for 5 days so wont reply til after then if u do send one.
Hope all goes well.

I am back at work after that so could only do it at the weekends - don't know if that is any use?

Caz

Hi guys thanks very much for the offers of help, its really kind of you, I think I have someone, but will let you know if it falls through.

x

Back