• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RHD2- a Reminder

Please do not forget to check that your Rabbits vaccinations are up-to-date. Rabbits are still dying as a result of RHD2

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyxomatosismapfortheUK/

Of course it's important for Rabbits to be Vaccinated against Myxomatosis too. Christmas does not mean these deadly viruses take a holiday...............................

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?472636-Vaccinations-2019&p=7041560#post7041560
dear jacks-jane,thank you for the links-I requested to join the group,we,ll see how it goes,perhaps I can offer something other than government condemnation-after all it has been over 100years,-sincerely james waller from the other kent -usa

dear jacks-jane,thank you for the links-I requested to join the group,we,ll see how it goes,perhaps I can offer something other than government condemnation-after all it has been over 100years,-sincerely james waller from the other kent -usa
dear jack,s-jane,--the link-for myxi &VHD-the currators[martin redbeck]-accumulate locations where dead feral-rabbits are found-which is good,they donot want chit-chat,etc,-maybe a government study agency,??--and if you read anything about how this disease was started and enhanced to be deadlier--will stun most people,-is it still being used for rabbit control-??--,in Australia-is the vaccine used now,-or is it still illegal.??--for some reason the usa did not buy,stock pile-this god awful control agent-as-many countries did.-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa.

Whilst at the vets this week I was told this was becoming more and more prevalent with far more cases being seen in this area than ever before.

We had Rosie's done again yesterday. She's ever more precious now that Ted is no longer with us :( I think the poor girl must be fed up of us though, we're up in the night every couple of hours to check she's ok.

Back