• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phillip’s developed a new habit

nap91

Mama Doe
Since Snowy died, we’ve not put Phillip away in his enclosure at all and he’s become an almost free range rabbit. For the last two weeks when my husband and I are both out at work, each day when I’ve come home he’s been sat at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. Every day, the same time, the same spot without fail. I go over to see him, he licks my nose and then follows me around the house for the next 10 minutes.

He is so special :love:

05ad9ff8fc1605d90b1eb8be68fb4fc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is beautiful and demonstrates an awareness and an understanding from Snowy about your routine and that he has placed his trust and love in you. What a wonderful gift Snowy has given you. :love:

What a special and well behaved bun you are Phillip.

Make sure you keep Dennis in prison when they comes to stay or you won't have any skirting boards or carpets left[emoji23]! He needs lessons from Phillip on good bunny-ness

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

What a special and well behaved bun you are Phillip.

Make sure you keep Dennis in prison when they comes to stay or you won't have any skirting boards or carpets left[emoji23]! He needs lessons from Phillip on good bunny-ness

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

:lol: I'm actually quite surprised how well behaved he's been. In hindsight I think it was Snowy that led him astray!

Don't worry Dennis will be staying in our undecorated room :lol:

Back