• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent! Can anyone help?

Hey all,

I recently contacted the woman who placed the ad on RR concerning Bibi: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=1555

However, he's an outdoor bunny and I can't offer him the space he needs. I'm already taking on two boys when I get back, and don't have the space or the garden/access to outside to make Bibi a happy boy.

She's now contacted me saying she's going to put him down. This makes me mad, and I feel like I'm being unfairly pressured.

Can anyone help Bibi? This is gnawing at my conscience, and I'm angry that I'm being made part of this, but I am afraid that he's going to end up being a PTS case...

Please, anyone?

hmmm no that isnt fair on you at all.
The worst thing is in the advert she's put that she saved him from being put down!
Im afraid i cant help him :cry:

I would have loved to have helped if only I was closer, but thats no good to Bibi now. :cry:
I hope someone can offer him a home.
kel xx

I don't understand her story as she has quite a few rabbits listed on RR - is she a rescuer? I know it dosen't sound like it but I'm confused.

I don't quite understand her story either, but I can tell you she's really ticked me off...

Sadly I can't help with transport, wish I could. I think she might be willing maybe, I don't know...

Very very confusing :? she does have several buns looking for homes, some have been rescued by her so why not call back and ask her if she is a rescue or just trying to find homes for her unwanted pets :?:

It's been email contact, Denny.

She said that she can no longer house the rabbits she has. She won't give any more info.

I don't know anything about her, or the rabbits, I'm just trying to keep Bibi from being PTS...

I cant help either, hes far away from me.

Its not fair her using that kind of bargaining technique with you. She even says that she saved him from being put down. :? :? :?

Ok, I've now gotten an email from her saying "she'd never do that" (putting the rabbit down), although it IS what she implied in her email to me. She said that she just knows she won't find someone 'like me' (ie: a nurse) to house him...

So not quite emotional blackmail, but guilt tripping.........nice

Sent an email back saying I've posted this message, but she needs to make an effort, and that I didn't understand her reasoning for emailing me that last email...

Anyway...help greatly appreciated, but I'm ticked off...

I am still confused :? is she looking to rehome her pets then :?: and not a rescuer.

Bibi is rather lovely :) Avon is close to Bournmouth is'nt it :?:

She's an individual that has rescued some rabbits but due to other commitments can't continue so now needs to rehome them all.

Tam

Tamsin said:
She's an individual that has rescued some rabbits but due to other commitments can't continue so now needs to rehome them all.

Tam

Thanks Tamsin for clarifying this :thumb:

Yea, she just emailed me with this. I assume you've been in contact, Tamsin?

I'm still a little miffed, although I guess most of this was a misunderstanding. I do want to help her out, but there's nothing I can do...

Avon isn't far from Bournmouth *I think*...Bibi does seem lovely, as do the other bunnies, which is why I contacted her, but I can't house outdoor bunnies at the moment...why don't you give her a shout?

Back