• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This video makes me so anxious!

I'm not saying its responsible or something I'd choose to do with my rabbits (it isn't) but although the risks are obvious I can't help thinking at least s/he is having some fun, probably gets some attention (even if not always the right kind) ...its neglect I can't cope with, the lonely hutch bunnies with none of their needs met :(

I'm not saying its responsible or something I'd choose to do with my rabbits (it isn't) but although the risks are obvious I can't help thinking at least s/he is having some fun, probably gets some attention (even if not always the right kind) ...its neglect I can't cope with, the lonely hutch bunnies with none of their needs met :(
Yea I agree tbh, that rabbit looks like its having an amazing time [emoji38] it's a bit scary though, I used to take Clementine out with me she really enjoyed it, because we were in a flat and she could eat grass etc, she couldn't properly hop so no chance of losing her [emoji38] but she would just be glued to the grass the whole time then we'd go home and she'd have a nap [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ah the rabbit probably enjoys it though!

I'm sure there's risks - not sure where that person lives but likely there's wild animals or dogs who could be around.

But there's risks in your own backyard too, with predators, possibility of escape etc.

As long as you take the risks into consideration I'm ok with it.

I am fine with the lead, the snow and the forest, but I know that if I'd let any of mine off a lead like that in a forest they wouldn't have come back like little dogs when I called. But this lady seems to have trained her bunnies and they both come running to her when she says their name.

I am fine with the lead, the snow and the forest, but I know that if I'd let any of mine off a lead like that in a forest they wouldn't have come back like little dogs when I called. But this lady seems to have trained her bunnies and they both come running to her when she says their name.
Yea it is possible, two of mine do that :)

LOL, i'm amazed you can even get a harness on a bunny. it would be easier to stuff an angry otter into an envelope than get Pepper in a harness.

Last edited:
LOL, i'm amazed you can even get a harness on a bunny. it would be easier stuffing an angry otter into an envelope than getting Pepper into a harness.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Back