• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My precious Kim has gone to heaven

This morning my beloved Kim was put to sleep. When I tok her to the vet he discovered that both her heart and her lungs were failing.

I cuddled her in and stroked and kissed her until she slipped away.

I loved her so much and am so sad without her.

I want to thank you all for your support over the past wee while I have really appreciated it.

Dearest Kimmy, Aggie and I will carry you safe in our hearts until we can cuddle you in again. Sleep tight precious. Love Mummy, Aggie and the girls xxxx

lol Pam

I am so sorry to hear this news - having been through similar last weekend, I know just how you are feeling. My thoughts are with you.

Oh My Goodness, I am so, so sorry to hear your news Pam :cry:
sending you a great big hug and lots of love, you are in our thoughts.
Adele and the Sanctuary rabbits

I am so sorry Pam to hear this sad news about Kim. You did the best thing for her and she is now at peace and thanking her mummy for not letting her suffer ':love:'

Awwww Pam, I'm sooooo sorry *hug* I know how much you love your buns.

Kim had a wonderful life when she was with you and Aggie, she couldn't have asked for more, she was loved, cared for and most of all 'wanted', she even got the company of two crackin' handsome boy-buns for a while :wink:

~ Binky free little lass, run far and wide in the fields over the bridge, take BIG DEEP breaths of clear pure air and never feel puffed out again, watch over Aggie and the boys, and please take our love to the spirit buns, night night sweetie xx ~

Ohhhh no Pam, so sorry to hear this. So glad you were there with her to the end. It sounds like she had a lovely life with you and Aggie.

Take Care, Big hugs to you all.

Angela

Oh Pam - we are so very sorry :cry: She will always know your love and as long as you remember her then she is still around you.
Run free in the eternal sunshine dear Kimmy.

I'm very sorry to hear that Pam :( I know she had a wonderful life with you, what a lucky bun to have such a caring mum. Give Aggie a hug from me, I hope having the lads around keeps her spirts up.

Best wishes,
Tamsin

So, so sorry to hear of this. I know its been said before but she had a fantastic life with you and the other buns. No bun could have hoped for more.

i,m so sorry to hear that terrible news . Its never easy , in fact it hurts like hell when "that time" comes .
All my love

I'm so very sorry to hear that.

At least she's got no pain now, and you know you did the best for her.

You and Aggie are in my heart...

Back