• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Aoife, Tui here

Omi

Wise Old Thumper
Well, Aoife, I know you will understand as you have the same hurtful comments made about you and of course you are part of my family so to speak :)
I had to go to see my vet today for a vaccination and sighs of course I had to be weighed :( The vet lady said I have a big tummy......a big tummy she said ....I was so upset! Bunnies are meant to have big tummies aren't they, I thought. Anyway, I thought I'd share my weight with you as I know you won't tell anyone else. I weigh 4.8kgs

love Tui

Well, Aoife, I know you will understand as you have the same hurtful comments made about you and of course you are part of my family so to speak :)
I had to go to see my vet today for a vaccination and sighs of course I had to be weighed :( The vet lady said I have a big tummy......a big tummy she said ....I was so upset! Bunnies are meant to have big tummies aren't they, I thought. Anyway, I thought I'd share my weight with you as I know you won't tell anyone else. I weigh 4.8kgs

love Tui

Awh! Penelope weighs 4.9kg

Penelope says it's the proper weight for white nose striped buns and no one seems to understand that!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Awh! Penelope weighs 4.9kg

Penelope says it's the proper weight for white nose striped buns and no one seems to understand that!

Seems to be doesn't it :) Is Apricot lighter?

Seems to be doesn't it :) Is Apricot lighter?
Yea much, 3.4kg, my Vet said she's actually a little underweight. Penelope is much larger than Apricot though. Apricot is just slightly bigger than rex size, and the bigger parts are like skull size, like she's no bigger than the rexes but her head size is and paws.. So I guess what I'm saying is her features are bigger but she's kinda their size.. Whereas Penelope makes the rexes look very small.. [emoji38] I assume they're both related, but maybe they aren't.

Hello Tui, how rude of the pesky Vet to say that your tummy is big. We are not 'big', we are curvaceous. Our Bucks like a bit of booty to snuggle up to. Mind you my Buck Endeavour has only gone and given me his snotty nose problem. So now I am having to take medicine too. It is actually quite nice !!

These Vets really are a pain, if they are not insulting our voluptuous physique they are sticking needles in us :roll:

I have told Jane that I have a 'cold' but no fever; I know that humans say you should feed a cold and starve a fever. So for therapeutic reasons I will need extra food now :D

Yeah, Tui makes Tethra look quite small. He weighs 3.2 kgs and has done for a while now. He's a Standard Rex.

Hello Tui, how rude of the pesky Vet to say that your tummy is big. We are not 'big', we are curvaceous. Our Bucks like a bit of booty to snuggle up to. Mind you my Buck Endeavour has only gone and given me his snotty nose problem. So now I am having to take medicine too. It is actually quite nice !!

These Vets really are a pain, if they are not insulting our voluptuous physique they are sticking needles in us :roll:

I have told Jane that I have a 'cold' but no fever; I know that humans say you should feed a cold and starve a fever. So for therapeutic reasons I will need extra food now :D

Oh absolutely! I hope you feel better soon. I think you'll actually have to insist on extra food to help your cold go away :)

Yeah, Tui makes Tethra look quite small. He weighs 3.2 kgs and has done for a while now. He's a Standard Rex.
Yea Atticus is 3kg and even though Apricot is only a little more her head is huge next to his [emoji38] we won't talk about Clementine [emoji849] weighing 4.4kg...

Hello Tui :) hoomans are silly and we should never listen to them! You are very beautiful.

Maple Syrupness

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That is a good idea. Mom always tells my papa people to not give me extra pellets. Of course, she sometimes slips me extra when I give her the look.--Heidi, black mini rex. I let mom weigh me but she is sworn to secrecy.

Back