• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Imaginary Birthday Pickle Mouse

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
We celebrate today with a herb & poo fest. Later she gets her main present which is a massive tartan sherpa fleece. She has always remembered Loobers saying she looked good on tartan so I think she'll like it

Hm2tvVwm.jpg

Last edited:
Aww happy birthday beautiful Mousey Pie. I hope your hubby is busy preparing a nice birthday surprise for you.....and that it's not an extra dollop of humpy pumpy!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Hoppy Birthday Mouseypie, why is your head so scruffy girl - has Rudey been giving you a birthday hair wash? That birthday breakfast looks nommy. You are going to look so good on your fleecey Mouseypie!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oi! You can't call me Ken Dodd when your buns have hair like that. Mrs Mousey Dodd more like. And what's up with Joey in the background...He looks very round

I will always have a special place in my heart for you Mousey. Hoppy birthday

Yours Swoonfully,
Dennis

Thank You all. Thats not joey :lol: Joey lives upstairs . Its a bunny made from water hyacinth. Joey is made of Jaffa.

Hoppy Birthday Mouseypie, why is your head so scruffy girl - has Rudey been giving you a birthday hair wash? That birthday breakfast looks nommy. You are going to look so good on your fleecey Mouseypie!

oh, is that what you call it? Mousey

too many photos (someone needs to dust my hearth)

7BYWMyel.jpg

Grandma got her age wrong on the card - but just as likely she may have got it right

8SYEteRl.jpg

a little preening

A1dntVvl.jpg

a2mu4WOl.jpg

she was a kind bunny & shared her birthday tea with a blurry Joey & boo

jRUdQP6l.jpg

What a beautiful tartan fleece you've got there Mouseypie. I bet it feels so warm and cosy. I can see Rudey likes it too.

Back