• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not so secret favourites

choose one bunny

• Total voters

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
no wishy washy answers please, I'm poll testing

Who is your favourite out of my four bunnies

Joey
Boo
Mouse
Rudey

I keep changing my mind :lol:

OK must be decisive - Boo :)

Reason - she seems brave, bold, self-confident and I like her nose stripe :)

Mouse - I like the way she welcomed Rudey into your home and still tolerates all his frisky behaviours :lol:
Plus she has the cutest little face :love:

I’d vote for them all if I could :love: I’ve voted for Boo, as she reminds me so much of my bridge bunny Boots :love:
I love Joey because I love agouti bunnies, Rudey is so shiney and I love Mouse’s patterns :love:

I cant participate. It is just too difficult to chose a favorite !

Soz if that's wishy washy :oops:

no worries JJ. I can't play either as I don't have one. If there was a scenario of only being able to rescue one bunny in a disaster type situation I could play. I love them all equally but for very different reasons.

Sorry but Im with Jane on this, I just couldnt choose one over another, I love different things about them equally :?

I'm going to go for randy Rudey. Glossy black buns will always have a special place in my heart. But he's also a little trooper and I love the fact that as soon as he starts to feel better his first thought is to try and get his rocks off!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I'm on Tapatalk and the poll thing doesn't work, but I would vote for Big Boss Boo [emoji56]
Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Aww, I felt sorry for Joey having no votes so decided to give him mine & it looks like he has a secret admirer too. Thank you

Back