• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a secret

Orenoko

Mama Doe
And his name is Rupert [emoji3590] adopted him a few weeks ago and he's adorable. He is getting on well with Lilac so far. I'm not sure what breed he is, possibly a cross. He's a bit smaller than Lilac (who's a mini lop) and less round! He has an amazing personality and is incredibly friendly.
631c343fde8e0a6d202ef4611caed991.jpg

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

And his name is Rupert [emoji3590] adopted him a few weeks ago and he's adorable. He is getting on well with Lilac so far. I'm not sure what breed he is, possibly a cross. He's a bit smaller than Lilac (who's a mini lop) and less round! He has an amazing personality and is incredibly friendly.

He's gorgeous :love:

Welcome Rupert, you are a cutie pie. Do you know his story?
All I know is he was a house bun who had to be rehomed due to a change in circumstances, I can imagine it would've been really difficult for his previous owner to have to do as he's a very calm, friendly chap. I would say his only vice so far is pooing everywhere but I think that's territorial to an extent as he's still new to us and to Lilac.

All I know is he was a house bun who had to be rehomed due to a change in circumstances, I can imagine it would've been really difficult for his previous owner to have to do as he's a very calm, friendly chap. I would say his only vice so far is pooing everywhere but I think that's territorial to an extent as he's still new to us and to Lilac.

yeah, gotta forgive the poo or you'd go insane. Is he grey or black?

Oooh - hello Rupert. What a super floofy cutie he is. :love:

Rupert is very grateful for all the attention, I'm sure he's blushing!

Back