• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new an want to meet u all!!!

:oops:Hi im new an i like this site its great!!! i love rabbits and have 3 i show in pet classes an am a member of the BRC an a junior too! Any advice of anything always welcome!!!I hope soon to do propper shows.enough about me what about u?.............. :D :p 8) :eek: :)

Hello and welcome erm.............. Bubbly :oops: .............. please don't make us call you Bubbly, my bruvver used to call me Bubbly Bairn cos he made me cry lots :oops: :roll: :lol:

Do you have pics of the buns? What kind are they and what's their names?

HI my names charlotte (Bubbly Bunny)
I have a blk rex called blk jack. A mini rex called blk magic.A blk tan called blk tim.
i also had a mini lop i sold to my best bud who now shows the rabbit (bracken) in the pet classes with me!!! :D :) :eek: :wink: :p 8) What rabbits do u own/breed/show?!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte :wave: :angel:
i dont no how to add pics?????????

Hi there Bubbly Charlotte and a very warm welcome to the Forum.
Best wishes
Adele and the Guardian Angels Sanctuary rabbits

Hi Charlotte and welcome ':wave:'

I think if you got to the main index and look at forum information - it will help

bubbly bunny said:
any1 who no's how to get pics up please tell me!!!! 8)

Hiya, go to Forum Information section as there is a lot of information there, including a tutorial on how to add photos.
If you do not have any luck, contact Tamsin the Computer and Forum Whizz by PM . :D

:D :eek: :p 8) :idea: thanx for the idea im going to have a lesson on how to get pics up right away! so u no about my rabbits what about yours?.........
charlotte :angel: :wave: :bunny: :thumb:

I have two female Rabbits Sugar a Dwarf lop cross (I think but she seems to be growing alot) and misty a Dwarf cross also have have two Guinea pigs Charlie and Clarrissa

hi bubbly,
i breed and show rabbits, and its g8 fun isnt it????
where do u come from cause we might of been at a same show once but never knew :lol:
iv got 11 mini rex, 2 mini lops, 1 mini cash lop and a rescue bun
well hope to see u around more,
becky

i go to glouster show an soon bristol and i come from clevdon anybody else go these shows or from my area?
charlotte :D :) :eek: 8) :lol: :p :wink: :lol: :p

Hi I live up in Yorkshire so doubt I've ever seen you at a show - but I'm a BRC junior too and breed and show Orange Dwarf Lops!!!
Are you off to the Bradford show in Doncaster in Jan? The 5* one :?:
How old are you I am 14 :)
Rachel

im 14 an not going to brad sob sob because its to far an havent got anything to take with me sob!!!

CHARLOTTEX

What shows is every 1 else going to what rabbs u takin? :D :) :eek: 8) :p :wink: :bunny: :thumb: :wave: :angel: :lol:

I'd persuade your parents to do it as a late Christmas treat ;) - you don't have to show anybunny I am sure you can just look round and get some tips on showing!

Welcome to the forum!

Caz

Back