• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, I'm Anna!

MightyMax

Banned
Hi Everyone :D

I have just joined this wonderful group (thanks for inviting me, Tamsin!) and am looking forward to being a part of it! I know a few people on here already but am looking forward to meeting more :wink:

I have a small bunch of bunnies myself, one of them is Max who's piccie is on the side, and I also foster rabbits for both Bobtails Rescue and the Mayhew Animal Home. I was the proud owner/fosterer of the infamous Jack and Chubby! I had them for almost a year, and finding a suitable home has proved a challenge beyond my abilities, given Jack is such a whatsit!! :roll: :roll:

However, my search is over, and today they went to John and Jay, along with Camille, who I rescued earlier this year. A Christmas wish come true for all three of them, not to say me as well :D :D :D :D

I look forward to chatting with you all! :p :p

By the way I think Andi's eyes are amazing!! .... and is Toby really 13 years old?

And Tamsin - thank you for being so patient with my complete lack of computer skills. Max thanks you from the bottom of his little heart for turning him around to look the other way :oops:

Anna

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :wave:

Thank yoooooooo!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have just seen the piccies of Jack and Chubby and also Duke and Camille. I am so pleased they have all found a loving forever home with John and Jay. I really did despair of ever getting the right home for Jack and Chubby - beautiful as they were, they had their problems. It's the longest time I have ever had foster buns, but was worth it to find the right home in the end. :p

Camille is just peachy with her new guy :oops: :oops: :oops:

Anna

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome :p :p I tried to look at Toby's website, but couldn't get it to work for some reason :( Now, this could be my fault - so please give me any tips, as I would love to see the old bun :D

Also, I thought Anna was quite an uncommon name - but I see there are two of us here now! :shock: How confusing :lol: :lol:

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas - here in London the temperature has plummeted, so it's hats and scarves for the buns all round :lol:

By the way, I have only just found the second lot of smileys, so I can wave back to you all now :wave: :wave:

Anna

Hiya Toby's Mum :p

I got the website now, thanks!! What a beautiful bunny he is. I did love the photos of him - he's very sweet.

You have a lovely website :D

By the way, Mighty Max was quite interested in the music on your site. I don't think my old computer played it very well, and his ears swivelled round to hear it :lol: :lol:

Hello MightyMax, glad you like the site :) I have some new photos of him, I am going to put them up on the site once I am back home. :)

Back