• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are in rascal mode

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I went to the national pet show yesterday and my friend came to do the lunchtime bun run. Dr Custard had pulled all Dennis' crash landing hay from the top of the carriages and they had both made a right mess turfing out hay all over the shop.

Today they are doing the same and being a pair of pickles.

I bought Dennis a pet remedy heat pad, some PMH toys and lots of chewies and forage goodies. I got a sample for the hay box club hay and was very impressed. I have a code of 20% off if anyone buys it

Here is Mr binky boy Dennis and his Custard now
518f087b75fd5ead32f1103428aa868a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I think they are trying to say-we need more hay in here ! :lol: your buns always make me smile, bless 'em :love:

Cheeky rascals, and I'm so glad I've seen this as now I know it must be time of year for bunny haughtiness as chase been same last three days :shock: he managed to trash his litter tray, and his blanket throw I have on top of my bed which is his, to sleep on is now resembling a remake of being holey, it's an old throw I had, but don't want throw it out as it's good enough for being used on pets just wish I had some more :lol: but I not buying brand new as they like £12-£15 , as the throw is old I not bothered that is his. But not spending that much on new one for him to make holey straight away :shock:

Back