• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have now officially adopted Bing

very confused for a moment - thought you meant the search engine nobody uses.

Assuming now you mean a bun (?) - congratulations.

I can't say I'm at all surprised - he is in the best bunny gang in the world (the black & beautiful one). Congratulations on your forever home Bing:love:

I'm really pleased and can see why you have fallen for him. I only met him briefly but have a real soft spot for him. Does the lady I picked him up from know he now has a wonderful forever home? She did seem to genuinely care about him so I think she will be pleased he has fallen on his paws (all three of them:love:)

I was going to ask if you were going to bond him but you are home such a lot that he will have company most of the time anyway. Lucky bun.

I'm really pleased and can see why you have fallen for him. I only met him briefly but have a real soft spot for him. Does the lady I picked him up from know he now has a wonderful forever home? She did seem to genuinely care about him so I think she will be pleased he has fallen on his paws (all three of them:love:)

I was going to ask if you were going to bond him but you are home such a lot that he will have company most of the time anyway. Lucky bun.

Yes I did tell her. She has kept in touch.

Thanks everyone :love:

Mike I may adopt Google now.;)

Back