• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Man & His Best Friend......a Bunny

Oh this guy is gonna get slammed with requests from the ladies. (And if he weren't so young I'd be right there with them. :lol: )

Sweet story, Jane. Brightened my day, thank you. :)

Oh this guy is gonna get slammed with requests from the ladies. (And if he weren't so young I'd be right there with them. [emoji38] )

Ha! When I saw the article my immediate thought was, wow here's a handsome chap who loves bunnies and he's only a year younger than me! As a fellow bunny fan surely I have to be at the front of the queue!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Oh this guy is gonna get slammed with requests from the ladies. (And if he weren't so young I'd be right there with them. :lol: )

not exactly 'slammed by requests from the ladies' here. guess i'm missing the young & handsome . :D

Ha! When I saw the article my immediate thought was, wow here's a handsome chap who loves bunnies and he's only a year younger than me! As a fellow bunny fan surely I have to be at the front of the queue!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I thought the same but since I'm happy with my bunny loving man I'll let you have him scrappy:lol:

Oh my god I am so jealous right now perfect life

And it is so true there's nothing better than in a man than someone who loves animals

We went trick or treating last night. We knocked at the house which has the indoor bunny (I know cos he was there last year) but I was so disappointed that the bunny was upstairs! We didn't get to see him!!

Back