• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brooms...

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Why is it that whether I sweep out the rabbits, either inside with a soft brush, or outside with a hard broom, you sweep up all the poo and then when you lift your broom it to put it away, a secret poo stash inside it tumbles out?!

Why is it that whether I sweep out the rabbits, either inside with a soft brush, or outside with a hard broom, you sweep up all the poo and then when you lift your broom it to put it away, a secret poo stash inside it tumbles out?!
dear glingle,--I hope you see the humor in your post,-you just made my day...--our house rabbit [raisin]-once chewed up a new $$-broom.--it was made of corn.---beware where the poo lurks..rrr,rr--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

:lol: long handled dustpan and brush here, so I scoot the stray poops straight into the pan. Whilst Fern gives me the evil eye for tidying :lol:

I've learned to give it a good bash into the tray while holding it over the relevant receptacle ;P

Back