• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One for Graciee

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Graciee
A few months back, you posted a beautiful photo of, I think, a moth (I might be wrong). But it was a stunning photo and I believe there was some further discussion about red admirals etc.
Well......today I was out in our garden on rabbit watch (the black cat that has already stalked Henry and Lillian was prowlinig a few gardens away), and making myself busy in the late autumn sunshine, I was sitting near our pear tree (lillian and Henry were helping themselves to any fruit that had fallen and a few leaves as well), when suddenly this little beauty sat right next to me on a pile of fallen pears - and I thought I would share it with you because you take the most amazing photos....
4hPvV2s.jpg
[/IMG]

After this, I saw several other butterflies as the afternoon sunshine warmed the air - and I had to pinch myself as it is almost November.
So, a few days late but this photo is for your birthday Graciee. x

Graciee
A few months back, you posted a beautiful photo of, I think, a moth (I might be wrong). But it was a stunning photo and I believe there was some further discussion about red admirals etc.
Well......today I was out in our garden on rabbit watch (the black cat that has already stalked Henry and Lillian was prowlinig a few gardens away), and making myself busy in the late autumn sunshine, I was sitting near our pear tree (lillian and Henry were helping themselves to any fruit that had fallen and a few leaves as well), when suddenly this little beauty sat right next to me on a pile of fallen pears - and I thought I would share it with you because you take the most amazing photos....
4hPvV2s.jpg
[/IMG]

After this, I saw several other butterflies as the afternoon sunshine warmed the air - and I had to pinch myself as it is almost November.
So, a few days late but this photo is for your birthday Graciee. x

Oh Craig that's such a beautiful butterfly and picture [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] it's so magical when creatures come nearby [emoji7]

Thank you so much for sharing it :D x

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back