• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Up close & personal

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Sometimes I'm happy not to be a rabbit

Here's little Rudey resting his wee head on Mousey's humungus foot while she eats her packed lunch.

Apparently this is acceptable behaviour

MKyQbAIl.jpg

Not acceptable was my moving in for a photo. Got another Mouseypie telling off, I'm glad she doesn't use words

gGf66S6l.jpg

Aww what a lovely photo, they both look very happy [emoji3]

Bunnies really don't have any hang ups about poo. Often when Snoopy is eating his packed lunches, Fudgie will dive her head in demanding a groom.

I have two questions for her when she does that:

1) Do you really want to be that close to the bomb bay doors? Also now applies to Rudey.

2) Are you sure you want a poopy tongue licking your bonce?

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Aww what a lovely photo, they both look very happy [emoji3]

Bunnies really don't have any hang ups about poo. Often when Snoopy is eating his packed lunches, Fudgie will dive her head in demanding a groom.

I have two questions for her when she does that:

1) Do you really want to be that close to the bomb bay doors? Also now applies to Rudey.

2) Are you sure you want a poopy tongue licking your bonce?

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

ha ha you're right scrappy - bunnies have zero poo hang ups. just as well given how prone we (I) am to talking about their poo, posting photos of it, etc etc

keep up the good work chocolate fudge cake poo face, you're in great company

Back