• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online pet shopping?

Hey all,

I've mentioned it a couple of times, but I only drive a wee scooter, and all this bunny food, hay, etc, is a bit dangerous to drive around (last time I had a litter tray wedged between my knees- worst driving I've ever done!)...

Does anyone have any reviews on online pet stores? Good/bad, price, etc?

Anyone:?:

Cheers!

I'm looking for things like Science Selective food and hay in particular. The big things that you can't put on a scooter or don't get in P@H...

Am checking those links out now!

I know a couple of pet shops local to me will deliver hutches etc for free.... I wonder if any local to you would be prepared to deliver your hay etc?

I don't know, really...

There's a tiny petshop local to me, I'm going to see if they can order in big bags of hay for the buns...it's within walking distance, coz P@H takes 20 mins to drive to, and some severe road-rage stress!!!

Is there a friendly farmer near you? I drove to Basingstoke for bales of orgainc hay today at £3 per bale (managed to get 2 in the car). The farmers wife was most apologetic that she couldn't deliver as I'm 20 miles away. When you weigh that up against the cost of Oxbow at £7.50 per bag, it was defintely well worth the money. So, if you can find a farmer who would be willing to deliver for an additional sum, you're still going to be quids in.

That would be the perfect solution, except that they'd never fit into my tiiiiiiny little street...I really do live in the middle of the city.

Come July, I'll be out in the country, so I'll definitely do that! Good point!

Dang, I was going to go for one of those monthly maintenance packs, but I can't get shavings/sawdust as I'm getting a longer haired bun in...meh...

Back