• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When I stay at a friend’s for the night

nap91

Mama Doe
My husband feeds the rabbits half the contents of the fridge, on a plate!!

be9a0b81ee4590097f67ebdc9d124fe8.jpg

They are so spoilt :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, you'll be getting lots more night passes out from the buns now :lol: Is that tomato?:lol:

That's a Lillian snack plate right there. Her and Henry share a similar sized plate of just chopped greens with a sprinkle of parsley or coriander and some chopped celery.
Love to see bunnies tucking in. Your two are clearly having a wonderful feast.:love:

Yeah it is! Tomato and cucumber are ones that they first look at you like you're feeding them absolute filth then they remember how much they love the taste and dive in [emoji38]
I didn't know you could feed tomatoes to buns!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yeah it is! Tomato and cucumber are ones that they first look at you like you're feeding them absolute filth then they remember how much they love the taste and dive in :lol:

I didn't know about tomatoes. Rudey & Boo like a cucumber chunk though Mouse & Joey think its dirty

I didn't know about tomatoes. Rudey & Boo like a cucumber chunk though Mouse & Joey think its dirty
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Atticus will eat anything, Clementine is so fussy she looks at you like you've lost it if you offer some cucumber or carrot [emoji38]

Ahh! Ima try mine on tomatoes then :D

Also just to add to the vines and leaves being poisonous, the green tomatoes they can't have either.

I just feed mine the red salad or cherry tomatoes every so often as these are safe ones :D

Some sites say you're supposed to remove the seeds as they are apparently toxic so I usually do that as well (although my husband didn't last night and they've been ok!)

Last edited:
Awwww a Saturday night feast. OH beats me upstairs to the bunnies and I have caught him singing wedding bells and throwing dry forage like confetti. I would ban him if Dennis wasn't so fond of him

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Awwww a Saturday night feast. OH beats me upstairs to the bunnies and I have caught him singing wedding bells and throwing dry forage like confetti. I would ban him Dennis wasn't a fond of him
My OH did this when they came back from their 3-day bonding at the rescue :lol:

Mine's super generous as well, when I go away I come back to fat/demanding bunnies :lol: Aboleth sometimes looks at me weird when I offer cucumber but as soon as Lopsy's eating it she wants his, obviously :roll:

Back