• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to create a Clementine puddle

Graciee

Staff member
http://imgur.com/a/pvtaTLP

Good job gifs on imgur can only be so long she ended up looking like this... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
7e68451ba61a68bf804d11fe1f0724e5.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh my God.
Can I please come and steal her?
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

She's basically a very sassy, demanding cushion.. We call her dumpling most of the time [emoji51] so if you steal her be prepared! [emoji38]

Aww :love: lovely soft Rex fur :love: I only ever had one Rex, an ex show rabbit I rescued from the first and only rabbit show I ever went to. He would not tolerate being touched :lol:

Aww :love: lovely soft Rex fur :love: I only ever had one Rex, an ex show rabbit I rescued from the first and only rabbit show I ever went to. He would not tolerate being touched [emoji38]
Awh no! He was probably sick of being pulled about :( can't even imagine what a rabbit show was like.. I had enough issues at crufts, bet I'd have lost it at a rabbit show [emoji37]

Rex fur really is incredible though, there's nothing else like it, Clementine has an incredibly lush coat, Atticus not so much, it's still rex fur and incredibly soft but it's like just not as soft as hers? Idk why, it's always been like it though.

Awh no! He was probably sick of being pulled about :( can't even imagine what a rabbit show was like.. I had enough issues at crufts, bet I'd have lost it at a rabbit show [emoji37]

Rex fur really is incredible though, there's nothing else like it, Clementine has an incredibly lush coat, Atticus not so much, it's still rex fur and incredibly soft but it's like just not as soft as hers? Idk why, it's always been like it though.

Yes, it wasn’t good :cry:

Clementine does look to have exceptional fur :love:

Just seen the vid - I wondered what the pic was supposed to be showing :lol: .

Wow! :love: wish my buns would do that!

Just seen the vid - I wondered what the pic was supposed to be showing [emoji38] .

Wow! :love: wish my buns would do that!
Oh sorry [emoji38] yea basically in the video was how it started, but then she ended up so chilled she melted into her dewlap [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Back