• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oliver (and big bro Freddie)

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Oliver has been here 3 weeks now and is settling in so well in the mad house. [emoji23][emoji23]

He and Freddie play so well & Bobbi (dog) is so gentle with him when it's just the 2 of them. We're still working slowly on intros between all 3 together (2 cats, 1 dog) as Bobbi is a bit boisterous with Freddie (the bad influence [emoji23]) around. I'm sure Oliver will soon be joining in with the big ones though!
3816653b3873a49c90d95b965f0683cf.jpg
704b0e46b9c39adf2248dd7d6e3cada1.jpg
80b26a08464b577bb4b9cd595ccc70d9.jpg
ffdde86d5c88b7df40e857dbc2fd8738.jpg
53cccced4980cdb3f8d5744b4db8ca04.jpg
7019ba7314aa01c5aa5e784d772492ba.jpg

Morse would leave home if I dared to bring a cat into the house !! Rabbits he's fine with, Cats are a BIG 'no no' !!

I guess the reason Morse is fine with Rabbits is because he has been raised with them since he was 8 weeks old. That said, I'd never leave them all together unsupervised. Morse just has to get a whiff of a cat and he goes ballistic !! :lol:

Morse would leave home if I dared to bring a cat into the house !! Rabbits he's fine with, Cats are a BIG 'no no' !!

I guess the reason Morse is fine with Rabbits is because he has been raised with them since he was 8 weeks old. That said, I'd never leave them all together unsupervised. Morse just has to get a whiff of a cat and he goes ballistic !! [emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skye was already here when we got Bobbi so I guess, like Morse with the bunnies, she's grown up knowing nothing else. Skye wasn't ever afraid to tell Bobbi off either [emoji23][emoji23] (even though she was a tiny cat) so Bobbi's now a little confused I think that Freddie actually WANTS to play. [emoji23]

We have a lot of free-roaming cats on the estate so, luckily, Bobbi doesn't take a blind bit of notice of them. My biggest issue is keeping her away from all the cat poo on the greens. [emoji849]

I'm loving the photo with Oliver looking up at Freddie in the cat tree...there's just so many naughty captions running through my head atm. :lol:

Your photography is fantastic! I wish I could get pictures of my pets that were half this good! And what beautiful colors Oliver has in his fur. He's a heart-breaker for sure! :love:

Back