• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free hay/litter/snuggle safes and other bits Dartford

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
Hi RU people. It’s been a long time.
Since my last post we have lost all 3 our bunnies. Watson passed 2 years ago, Moses in august followed by our adopted bun, Bee 4 weeks later. The shed is very empty and quiet. I miss walking in and hearing the honks and grunts or have a nudge against my leg. I always promised my husband (who is a kind man but not a bunny person) that once they had gone, that would be it.

Since we got them, we rescued a total of 9 cats, 6 who are still with us and a potential 7th to join us so our house is filled with animals. Could never picture our house without animals.

I have started clearing out the shed and find I havr items left I know one of you can use. I have
2 big packs of meadow hay
5 bags of food cat litter
2 snuggle safes
A plastic bed you can put a blanket in
Treats
A few other odd bits.

I would ideally like to find one home for it as I find it hard. Bee was the much loved bunny of a dear friend who through circumstances beyond they control couldn’t keep him. I hoped for 4.5 years he would be able to come home to them but sadly it wasn’t to be and making that call was just heartbreaking.
I find solace knowing they were utterly loved. They had a big shed and same size run/aviary, a rabbit proof garden to binky through and cats who loved them.

I would love for these items to go to one of you lovely people. Although you may not remember me, I remember the kindness often shown to me by a lot of you.

I live in the Dartford area

Back