• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Swansea Small Animal Rescue & Boarding

Hello everyone! :D

My name is Morgan Clement. I would like to introduce myself and invite everyone to visit our Small Animal Rescue Website at: http://www.freewebs.com/swansearescue
We are always looking for good homes for the animals here. Please take a moment and look at some of the lovely animals here and see how you can help the rescue!

Thanks so much! It's great to join the forum!

Sincerely,

Morgan

Hiya Morgan :wave: wishing you a very warm welcome to Rabbits United, and we are here to help as much as we can, even if it is just to offer some friendly moral support :D
Look forward to hearing more about you and your Rescue
Best wishes
Adele and the Guardian Angels Sanctuary rabbits

Oh thank God, another Taffy at last!!!!!! We've got Scots til they're coming out of our ears but very few Taffs!!!!! Croeso to you Morgan!!!! :lol: Off to look at your website now!!!

Oooh I'll just tell you first that my darling Harriet, the most beautiful cocker spaniel in the whole world, was born in Porthcawl!!!!! :wink:

Hi Morgan!

I'm a student Vet Nurse in Bristol. If you need anyone to take on or foster bunnies which need nurse's care, and don't mind transporting them yourself, I'm definitely here for ya!!

Maaike

Lizzie said:
We've got Scots til they're coming out of our ears

Oy!!!! :shock: Cheeky mare! you can never have enough Scots - anywhere! Right, all together now..........Ohhhhhhhh flowwwwwer o' Scotttttland, when will we seeeeeeeee, yer likes agaiiiiiiiiiiin................ :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
Lizzie said:
We've got Scots til they're coming out of our ears

Oy!!!! :shock: Cheeky mare! you can never have enough Scots - anywhere! Right, all together now..........Ohhhhhhhh flowwwwwer o' Scotttttland, when will we seeeeeeeee, yer likes agaiiiiiiiiiiin................ :lol:

Ha ha - my dad plays that song every year Hogmaney at stroke of 12. I still don't know the words - he'd be so disappointed :wink:

However, I think the next line is 'that fought and died for' :?

Now Lizzie...I am learning more about you... A Taffy!!!!! I do love the gorgeous accent :lol:

Now wait a minute ...Scots till they are coming out of your ears...we are very nice you know
smiliec.gif

"Oh Flower of Scotland" .... immortalised by the Corries. Ian and I have the bazooka which was used the very first time they were televised singing "Flower of Scotland"

Welcome Morgan ':wave:'

My dear fellow celts, nothing disparaging intended, I love you Scotties!!! I am shortly off out to collect a Scottie friend who lives close by and we are having a balti with a group of friends from t'pub!!! No, I think of you as kindred spirits, it's just that it's nice to see someone from Wales on RU, I know Jay lives in Wales but I don't think she and John are actually Welsh!!!?? My accent's ****, sorry to disappoint you, Marlene! Think it's a bit too impure now having spent so much time away from the Land of my Fathers!!!!

By the way "croeso" is Welsh for "welcome" and pronounced kroyso! :lol:

Back