• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misha ready for Halloween

My Mum knitted this for Misha,Hardest thing was getting lop ears through the ear holes! she is also going to do a Santa hat for her!!
Before she got spayed, Misha used to sit on my shoulder like a parrot, so i made her parrot wings glued on to a baby headband!
Both things were only on her for as long as it took to take the photos.

My Mum knitted this for Misha,Hardest thing was getting lop ears through the ear holes! she is also going to do a Santa hat for her!!
Before she got spayed, Misha used to sit on my shoulder like a parrot, so i made her parrot wings glued on to a baby headband!
Both things were only on her for as long as it took to take the photos.

Ohh that's too cute [emoji7] love that hat, wish I could knit that good :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

dear scottishbluebird,--yes misha-is a little angel,those are wings-yes..she might have different opinion of the hat,its wonderful-happy holloween,-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Thanks everyone xx
When i had asked my mum to do the hat, i was like a kid at Christmas when i saw it, and i am 43!
I had taken Misha down to meet her, as she had not met her Grandbunny yet, she fell in love, got bunny cuddles, AND got to see Misha model the hat!

Back