• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No pictures but Atticus is funny [emoji38]

Graciee

Staff member
My boyfriend was gunna clean out his section, like deep clean so he was like we'll put him in his carrier (Atticus tends to get all up in your business if you do anything near him[emoji38])

I put some hay in his carrier, then went to pick him up but he didn't want that clearly and scooted away to just in front of the carrier looked up at me and went "EEEERRRRRRR" really loudly and hopped in by himself [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Idk why just really made us laugh, he knew exactly what was going on and it was like a mini protest before he put himself in the carrier [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

My boyfriend was gunna clean out his section, like deep clean so he was like we'll put him in his carrier (Atticus tends to get all up in your business if you do anything near him[emoji38])

I put some hay in his carrier, then went to pick him up but he didn't want that clearly and scooted away to just in front of the carrier looked up at me and went "EEEERRRRRRR" really loudly and hopped in by himself [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Idk why just really made us laugh, he knew exactly what was going on and it was like a mini protest before he put himself in the carrier [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

:lol:

........... and your OH sounds like a 'Keeper'. He is obviously very hands on with Bunny care !!

[emoji38]

........... and your OH sounds like a 'Keeper'. He is obviously very hands on with Bunny care !!
Oh yea, I don't give him enough credit honestly, he does litter trays every night and hay, and if Atticus pees in his water (why why why does he do this?! [emoji38]) he changes it or if he sees they've kicked hay in the bowl too.

And he cleans them out every weekend, we do this bit together or like split it, as there's three areas atm. I normally do waters, they get changed a few times a day, and I have to do all medicine, he's so terrified of giving the medication wrong and he's not very confident handling the buns - pets and strokes and stuff fine - but he's always scared he'll hurt them if he picks them up. I do nail clips too. So any meds is me, and if someone's ill I'm up in the night lots to check etc. One of us grooms Clementine every night as she's moulting atm, the other three I groom because Atticus hates it but if you give strokes right he'll let you, Apricot and Penelope don't really mind but can be a lot to handle [emoji38]

He's recently this year started to share vet appointments with me too which is great, because it means it's not always me having to do it :D he's not at all hands on with the hamsters, he does their water bottles every evening, I do everything else ham care wise, Gus has to be brushed daily because of his long hair [emoji38] but we clean out both hamster tanks together :)

So yea I've probably not said much about it, my boyfriend is amazing and he really really loves all the animals so much :) I just sometimes want to kill him [emoji38]

Oh yea, I don't give him enough credit honestly, he does litter trays every night and hay, and if Atticus pees in his water (why why why does he do this?! [emoji38]) he changes it or if he sees they've kicked hay in the bowl too.

And he cleans them out every weekend, we do this bit together or like split it, as there's three areas atm. I normally do waters, they get changed a few times a day, and I have to do all medicine, he's so terrified of giving the medication wrong and he's not very confident handling the buns - pets and strokes and stuff fine - but he's always scared he'll hurt them if he picks them up. I do nail clips too. So any meds is me, and if someone's ill I'm up in the night lots to check etc. One of us grooms Clementine every night as she's moulting atm, the other three I groom because Atticus hates it but if you give strokes right he'll let you, Apricot and Penelope don't really mind but can be a lot to handle [emoji38]

He's recently this year started to share vet appointments with me too which is great, because it means it's not always me having to do it :D he's not at all hands on with the hamsters, he does their water bottles every evening, I do everything else ham care wise, Gus has to be brushed daily because of his long hair [emoji38] but we clean out both hamster tanks together :)

So yea I've probably not said much about it, my boyfriend is amazing and he really really loves all the animals so much :) I just sometimes want to kill him [emoji38]

:lol:

I think that's 'normal' in most relationships !! x

:lol: at Atticus :love: my hubby is the ‘bad guy’ and does the goats injections so they don’t fall out with me :lol:

[emoji38] at Atticus :love: my hubby is the ‘bad guy’ and does the goats injections so they don’t fall out with me [emoji38]
Awww that's actually really sweet [emoji7]

Probably [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

He says he never wants to kill me though, then I feel bad [emoji51][emoji38]

But us girls are always right, we never do anything wrong or anything that could possibly be in the least bit annoying to a male OH.................;) :lol:

But us girls are always right, we never do anything wrong or anything that could possibly be in the least bit annoying to a male OH.................;) [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

If only that was true, I think he's just too polite to say it [emoji38] tbf he doesn't really get angry ever - he's quite chill [emoji38]

Back