• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Update

Claire

Young Bun
Hi everyone :wave:

Now that I'm into week 4 of the Ben and Lucy bonding process I thought I'd give you an update on how it's going.

I have notice on several occasions now that Ben is allowing Lucy to lick him :wink:. Although I've never seen Ben lick her....

Also if we've take Lucy into the other room for a fuss, Lucy will run straight over to Ben when we take her back into the kitchen. He doesn't always greet her with affection sometimes it's a little nip, however it's got to be good that she runs over to find him hasn't it?

They seem happy enough together, but I still don't feel happy about putting them in the same hutch over night yet, but we're getting there :D

Claire

Good on yer girl. I definitely feel that its best to let them dictate the pace. You will know when the time is right for them to be put together.

Back