• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks to the lovely Apricot

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Dear Apricot,

Thank you for the sample of scrummy hay you have sent us. As you can see Lord Archie and I are devouring this as quick as we can. We've suggested to Mum she orders some straight away and gets rid of that vile Oat hay she tried to get us to eat.

Thanks again Lady Pip..
1ddccf82b3441b005a1dc84424cff8e4.jpg

Dear Apricot,

Thank you for the sample of scrummy hay you have sent us. As you can see Lord Archie and I are devouring this as quick as we can. We've suggested to Mum she orders some straight away and gets rid of that vile Oat hay she tried to get us to eat.

Thanks again Lady Pip..
1ddccf82b3441b005a1dc84424cff8e4.jpg
They're both too cute [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Apricot says thank you for her papaya treats, they're really yummy! She doesn't understand why there isn't more competition for them at treat time [emoji38]

Glad your two like the hay :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

They're both too cute [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Apricot says thank you for her papaya treats, they're really yummy! She doesn't understand why there isn't more competition for them at treat time [emoji38]

Glad your two like the hay :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Glad Apricot likes them Pip wouldn't eat them at first. She just sniffed and then hopped away. But eventually she did like the papaya treats, but not as much as dried plantain...

Back