• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Care Bear?

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
My mum took our ironing up to our bedroom today and once she'd offloaded, she went to see Bear in his room.

Bear is behind bars during the day by way of a baby gate (frame with weldmesh insert), and as she leaned over to tickle his ears the whole darned baby gate thing collapsed inwards :shock: . She landed in a tangled heap, JD the parrot flew off her shoulder and launched himself into our bedroom, Bear shot off under the futon and as she lay there swearing to herself (mildly and in a most unladylike manner), Bear shot back out from his hiding place, growled at her before shoving his head under her hand to demand a tickle on his terms :lol: Isn't he a brave, caring boy :lol: He was none the worse for the undignified intrusion of my mum into his territory, however mum staved her already sore thumb (arthritis) and bent her nail so far back that it bled :shock: She was so scared to tell me in case I thought she'd hurt Bear, but he's fine and all the happier for the event which probably brightened his day. Once I had found out, I, on the other hand, was in tears............ laughing :lol: Poor mum! She's taken a couple of pain killers and she's now reduced the pain to a dull throb.

Oh Dear so sorry to hear this Lynda :? ...fancy your naughty Mum disgruntling my Bear :twisted: :twisted: ... :roll: :roll:
No, glad she is okay (ish) but perhaps she would be better off in her own territory sounds a wee bit too accident prone in yours!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
perhaps she would be better off in her own territory sounds a wee bit too accident prone in yours!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me I've tried!!!!!! She insists that she has to come up to our house every day otherwise she might be tempted to do away with my dad :roll: Personally, I think she just wants to watch Sky tv and eat cakes without feeling guilty :wink: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
Adele said:
perhaps she would be better off in her own territory sounds a wee bit too accident prone in yours!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me I've tried!!!!!! She insists that she has to come up to our house every day otherwise she might be tempted to do away with my dad :roll: P :lol:

Aah bless :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We will have to watch out for these Bunnyhugger folk they have murderous traits in their veins :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lynn said:
Oh no Lynda - does that mean you have to do your own ironing today :wink: :wink:

Well now, as luck would have it, it was all done before she committed the heinous crime. However, I can arrange to have it dropped off at your house, cos I know you LOVE ironing
5.GIF
:wink:

Poor Bear - having his peace disturbed by a low flying BunnyGranny - hope her thumb gets better soon!!
When is delightful Bear heading southwards?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh Lynda, hope your mom is ok, at least she had paramedic Bear on hand to make sure her hand was still working ok :lol: Anything to do with nail accidents just makes you winch, says she holding her fingernails in place :lol: :lol:

"Poor Bear - having his peace disturbed by a low flying BunnyGranny - hope her thumb gets better soon!!"

Thank you, I'll tell her :D

"When is delightful Bear heading southwards?"

Just as soon as Mammy Adele is ready to receive him :wink:

Denny said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh Lynda, hope your mom is ok, at least she had paramedic Bear on hand to make sure her hand was still working ok :lol: Anything to do with nail accidents just makes you winch, says she holding her fingernails in place :lol: :lol:

Spoke to mum this morning before I left for work. She's having problems when she goes for a pee cos she can't manouver her knickers without hurting her thumb :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ironing's off today :(

She'll have to do battle with the formidable baby gate again today cos the cleaner comes and does our upstairs this morning and she'll need to put it back in place once the cleaner is finished :shock: :roll:

bunnyhuggger said:

I don't know - cleaner, ironing - all done for you !!!! :roll: We should be addressing you as 'Lady of the Manor' :wink:

And no, you can't bring the ironing to mine - you'd probably sneak in another bunny or two between the clothes :wink:

Lynn said:
bunnyhuggger said:

I don't know - cleaner, ironing - all done for you !!!! :roll: We should be addressing you as 'Lady of the Manor' :wink:

And no, you can't bring the ironing to mine - you'd probably sneak in another bunny or two between the clothes :wink:

Huh! Some manor.......... I wish :roll: Ah jist dinnae hae time tae dae a' they hoosey thingies, ah wis ne'er cut oot tae be multifunctional :wink: , an besides ah'm helpin' tae reduce thon number o' unemployed :lol:

Are you SURE you can't managed a teeny pile of extra ironing? :D

bunnyhuggger said:
"
Just as soon as Mammy Adele is ready to receive him :wink:

:p :p :p :p :thumb: Im aready Lynda....Bears girlies are awaiting ....we are all set up and bearing to go!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hows is he going to get to us..its an awful long way for one person to drive...are you sure you do not want a Bear relay team to help :wink:

Lynn said:
bunnyhuggger said:

Lady MUCK more like Lynn, as Lynda is a rabbit chalet cleaner extraordinaire!! :p :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh no your poor mum hope her thumb is better and isnt bear a brave wee man :lol:

Adele are you sure you really want him???????????????

Also dont think its a very good idea to have a bear relay team seems to me that there are far too many people on here, myself included that would partake in a bit of bear napping :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But then again he is one GORGEOUS bunny :D :D :D :D

lisa said:
Also dont think its a very good idea to have a bear relay team seems to me that there are far too many people on here, myself included that would partake in a bit of bear napping :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I totally agree :lol: :lol: :lol: The M5 would be blocked with folk ready to bunnynap him before he got to Adeles :lol: Me being one of them :lol:

Perhaps best to keep travel date a secret :wink:

Denny said:
[quote="lisa"
I totally agree :lol: :lol: :lol: The M5 would be blocked with folk ready to bunnynap him before he got to Adeles :lol: Me being one of them :lol: (Quote Denny)

Hey! So what you are trying to tell me is that Bear would cause a mega traffic jam in one way or another.... :shock: :shock: tail backs for miles, irrate drivers trying to strain their necks to see a glimpse of the famous Bear somewhere up ahead, and just general chaos and road rage :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps best to keep travel date a secret :wink:

Yes! I am beginning to think that this may be a prudent idea Lynda, and we need to get a Body guard or two for Bear on route to protect him for the rabbitnappers :lol: :lol: .....oh bless him, he is one loved Bear and only Lynda has met him in rabbit so far :twisted: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back