• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When it's Far Too Hot For an Afternoon Walk................. *Two Short Videos*

Omg that plane is so loud but at least it doesn't bother Morse.

Thank goodness they change departure runways throughout the day, so it's not a constant problem. But it is bad enough and if the third runway does get the go ahead then I dread to think of how much worse the noise will be.

I don't know how you live with that noise, Jane. I'd be loopy after half and hour! :roll:

Aww, Morse... love the sound of his sniffer going at top speed. Jenna has the most adorable speedy sniff and it sends me into giggles every time I hear it. :)

I hope Morse realizes that food is only acceptable to pick up off the ground at home. I used to have to be highly vigilant that the dogs didn't find and scoff anything on our walks because there were the kind of folk around the Alaska house that would taint meat and leave it for a dog to eat. That's how we lost Willow. :evil:
Down here I mostly have to keep them from finding another dog's poo in my front yard. :? I swear I'm the only person on the street who carries a baggy in her pocket to pick up my own dogs' messes with!

Back