• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fighting

touie

Wise Old Thumper
well just introduced my two boys to Nimah bun in the garden (neutral ground!!!) which was looking quite good to start with she was interested in them and both were interested in her all was going well until the boys started fighting over her!!! It was quite a serious fight, I have never seen them fight before they have been together all their lives so I'm very worried!

I've put her away and both boys are cuddled up together under my bed!!! but very worried!

It was the less dominant one who started the fight, I think he could be in love as he spends all his time stretched out next to her cage! :?

Does sound like he is in love and figures he doesn't want to share!

I don't know what to suggest apart from getting another girl ;) then they can have one each! I am sure someone who has experience with this type of threesome will be along to help in a minute!!

Caz

Back