• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone advise me

I brought a young rabbit but he is growing so much faster than my other rabbit. The only picture I can find online that looks the same is a chinchilla continental giant. Is my lovely rabbit going to be a giant as I will need to get a bigger hutch and run. Thank you in advance.
9479aa5cf75045d9c2572b7c0fc07b02.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Several breeds have the chinchilla coloring (I once had a chinchilla colored dwarf) so it is hard to say how big he will be as an adult. He could also be a mixed breed. What breed was your bunny supposed to be? Your bunny is very handsome.

I brought a young rabbit but he is growing so much faster than my other rabbit. The only picture I can find online that looks the same is a chinchilla continental giant. Is my lovely rabbit going to be a giant as I will need to get a bigger hutch and run. Thank you in advance.
9479aa5cf75045d9c2572b7c0fc07b02.jpg

He's lovely :love: How old is he ?

Is the cage just a base for him and not closed ?

He's lovely :love: How old is he ?

Is the cage just a base for him and not closed ?
He has the free run it's always open. They said he was 12 weeks when I got him but his testicles still haven't dropped he is almost twice the size ove his best friend that only meant to be 2 weeks younger.

He could also be a she - how sure are you? Mistakes are quite common, especially from shops - although breeders don't always get it right.
What breeding are they both supposed to be?

He could also be a she - how sure are you? Mistakes are quite common, especially from shops - although breeders don't always get it right.
What breeding are they both supposed to be?
The pet shop did get the sex wrong they thought he was a doe but I have had them both at the vets for health checks the vet confirmed that both are bucks. The smaller one is a tan and white Dutch. But are unsure as to what my big boy is as he was the biggest by far

Back