• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxbow supplement treats

Graciee

Staff member
I'm actually really impressed with them, I've bought the urinary support ones for Clementine, she's been on them a while now, I have the pink papaya ones which seemed to really help Apricot, and the green gut ones, digestive support I think they're called. Well Atticus has two a day and his splats are rare to non existent now.. He does need the odd butt bath still but it's seriously improved! I'm not really a believer in this kinda thing, it's normally proper medication or nothing imo [emoji38] but I'm impressed, just incase anyone else was wondering :)

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

That's interesting, Treacle sometimes leaves a nice "present" for me to clear up, might give the gut ones a go. Thanks for info :thumb:

I'm actually really impressed with them, I've bought the urinary support ones for Clementine, she's been on them a while now, I have the pink papaya ones which seemed to really help Apricot, and the green gut ones, digestive support I think they're called. Well Atticus has two a day and his splats are rare to non existent now.. He does need the odd butt bath still but it's seriously improved! I'm not really a believer in this kinda thing, it's normally proper medication or nothing imo [emoji38] but I'm impressed, just incase anyone else was wondering :)

Graciee do you want some for free? I bought some for Pip to try to help with her stasis issues and unfortunately they made them worse. I don't want to waste them, so I'd rather your buns had them, if you want them?

:)

Graciee do you want some for free? I bought some for Pip to try to help with her stasis issues and unfortunately they made them worse. I don't want to waste them, so I'd rather your buns had them, if you want them?

:)

If you won't use them we'll happily have them, that's such a lovely offer, thank you :)

Back