• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bing bunny update

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Bing had his second check up since having his leg amputated two weeks ago. Bing also had his first lot of vaccinations.

Bing is doing really well and my vet said he was healing amazingly fast. Already a lot of his shaved patch is getting covered in black fur.

Bing had his second check up since having his leg amputated two weeks ago. Bing also had his first lot of vaccinations.

Bing is doing really well and my vet said he was healing amazingly fast. Already a lot of his shaved patch is getting covered in black fur.

That's great news !! :D I was amazed at how quickly Harry recovered from his amputation.

And his neuter. I could see nothing, no wound, no stitches. The leg stitches look pretty much completely healed. You can see the scar but nothing else I could notice. I wonder if it's his age ?

Back