• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clementine peed

Graciee

Staff member
THERE WAS A FULL STREAM :D

I actually cried and gave her like far too many treats [emoji51] I saw it and I couldn't believe it!

Not saying it's all fixed, we've got an xray appointment booked next week.. But it has to be a good sign? Idk I was so happy, don't think I've ever been so happy about an animal peeing before [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Good girl!:love: I was about to make some comment about packets and conveyor belts - but then decided against it;)

Good girl!:love: I was about to make some comment about packets and conveyor belts - but then decided against it;)
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

She could've done it, such a strong stream [emoji38][emoji38]

After dripping for ages and ages and I'm going to discuss quality of life on Tuesday with the vet, I was really sad tbh, but it's kinda given me hope :) I'd honestly do anything for Clementine, and running out of options has been really hard. I hope this wasn't a one off and she continues to not drip, we'll see I guess and what the xray says Tuesday.

:D
has she been ill?
Yea she's been very unwell for months now and was having bladder flushes :( which aren't something we could continue to do. So wasn't looking good for her tbh.

This is bunderful news. I do hope this is a positive sign and in the nicest possible way, I hope she pees for England and continues to do so for you. xx

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

She could've done it, such a strong stream [emoji38][emoji38]

After dripping for ages and ages and I'm going to discuss quality of life on Tuesday with the vet, I was really sad tbh, but it's kinda given me hope :) I'd honestly do anything for Clementine, and running out of options has been really hard. I hope this wasn't a one off and she continues to not drip, we'll see I guess and what the xray says Tuesday.

I do hope that today was a turning point and that Tuesday will bring good news. We can only do our very best - which you certainly have. X

Thanks everyone for the support :D I'm sure anywhere else people would think I'm mad [emoji38][emoji38]

I've not seen any wees since, but she's been running around in her outside pen, with all her tunnels, you'd think they'd get old but she just loves tunnels [emoji38] she's been binkying around lots and nomming grass and ribwort I bring to her :)

Yea she's been very unwell for months now and was having bladder flushes :( which aren't something we could continue to do. So wasn't looking good for her tbh.

dear graciee,--clementine you go girl,fantastic..--bladder issues[repeated flushing]-I am told can leave scaring??-she is getting the best of care,go graciee,--I love a happy ending,with a tail-sincerely james waller from across the great pond-usa

ah, i'm sorry, somehow i must've missed any other threads about her.
I hope things stay good for her.

No worries :) there's a long boring saga thread in health [emoji38][emoji38]

Back