• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new gf....

mikek

Warren Veteran
... for Pepper.
Picking her up Tuesday :D :love:

hoping the bonding will be as easy as Poppy/Pepper, but i've got a feeling it won't be.

https://www.bluecross.org.uk/pet/tulip-4116921?type=adopt

5wKCNw3.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Mike, she is incredibly beautiful :love: What gorgeous colouring and such a lovely face. Pepper would be daft to reject her. Will you keep her name?

Oh Mike, she is incredibly beautiful :love: What gorgeous colouring and such a lovely face. Pepper would be daft to reject her. Will you keep her name?
She looks a bit wildie to me ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

She looks a bit wildie to me ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
[emoji38] Can't believe they've put she's a rex, honestly see so many people saying this rabbits a rex and I'm like.. Err no [emoji38][emoji38]

She's gorgeous though and I love her name :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh my... I mean OH MY. Tulip is a heart melter. Pepper had better get his charm out because this is one hottie. She is stunning.
Oooh I'm keeping everything crossed for you Mike - it may take a while but I hope Pepper & Tulip bond because it will be such a special couple.
Sending you, Pepper and Tulip loads of vibes and we need daily updates - and espcially photos - lots of photos please...xx

:D
cheers all!
i've certainly bonded with her already even tho i've not even seen her face-to-face.
i will be keeping her name. not sure who named her (previous owners or rehoning centre), but i'm not too keen on renaming buns.

she's supposed to be a rex/agouti type but after looking at some pics i have my doubts. as you say Loobers, looks like a bit of a wildie.
she's been reported as being quite timid.

can't wait to pick her up. i have cleared the front room to use as a temp home while the bonding progresses but i intend to use the same technique as previously used when bonding Pepper with Poppy - put her in an area fenced off area on the lawn with Pepper free roaming & see what the reaction is & take it from there. I'm really not sure how Pepper will react though as he seems to quite like being a lone bun.

Joey is smitten & I get why. He says get her anyway & if it doesn't work with Pepper he will offer the following dowry

1. Double packet of Jaffa Cakes
2. Rudey
3. His pear tree

Joey is smitten & I get why. He says get her anyway & if it doesn't work with Pepper he will offer the following dowry

2. Rudey
3. His pear tree

:lol:
Hmmmm.... Pepper says double packet?

2. Rudey
3. His pear tree

Henry would like to see Joey, raise him an extra box of jaffa cakes, plus Lillian, a pear tree and Henry's raspberry bush and blackcurrant bush, and a years suppply of dried cranberries:lol:

Henry would like to see Joey, raise him an extra box of jaffa cakes, plus Lillian, a pear tree and Henry's raspberry bush and blackcurrant bush, and a years suppply of dried cranberries:lol:

:lol:

I actually think that once Tulip sets eyes on Pepper, including the offer of a share of his wonderful garden environment, she will have bunny eyes for no-bun else and will shun all others.

Back