• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can bunnies have primark bags?

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I have two I’d love to give to them if so.. might make a fun toy [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take the handles off of them first in case the buns get their head or legs trapped but I've then given them to the buns full of hay and hidden fenugreek crunchies (or other nommy treats)

Yeah, and you can easily pull the handles off if you are worried about them. My last bunny loved Whole Foods bags, I would leave one handle on so she could drag the bag around easier.

My boy sleeps in a library bag. I have ended up putting one permanently in his area because he loves them so much, and he sleeps in it all night. Even though he has a nice comfy bed :lol: Obviously this does have handles, but I just observed him for the first couple of days and he seems to know the handles are there and moves around or through them easily.

I was thinking of hanging them up with some hay stuffed in! might be an idea

f7e86772d4801b3345a553f9b29e31d4.jpg

00d778686e7779ad4cb786c11a23e017.jpg

bag: 0
rabbits: 1

they loved it SO much. they played with it non stop and I swear luna kept walking on it because it made a weird sound [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Mine get them, but as others said I rip one side of the handles out, not because of the rabbits mind......we had an incident with one of the cats decided to wear it like a cape and run round the house lol!
He was fine just to add :)

Mine get them, but as others said I rip one side of the handles out, not because of the rabbits mind......we had an incident with one of the cats decided to wear it like a cape and run round the house lol!
He was fine just to add :)

Good to see you :wave:

My cat loves primark bags too, thankfully he’s never got stuck in the handle of it! I had to rescue Charlie goat one day as he was wearing a bucket like a helmet with the handle under his chin. I’ve removed all handles since then :lol:

Back