• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FREE Indoor Cage Cubes NIC - collection only from Worcester Park near Sutton/Epsom

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
*I posted this in housing but need to get rid of these quickly so increased audience attention necessary*

Hi All

It's been a while since I've been on here and since then I have sadly lost my little fluffies. I built them a very large custom indoor cage from cube panels and cable ties and so I have a load of these panels that I'm now giving away for free as I need to clear some space.

Here's a link to a previous post showing pics of my cage set up: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...37#post4736937

Some of this cage is still in tact but has been at the bottom of the garden for over a year now so will be very dirty and will probably need dismantling and starting again. Most of the other panels have been dismantled and separated.

They will need to be collected by Sunday afternoon otherwise they will be going to the dump.

Interested? Please email at colyflower@hotmail.co.uk rather than on here as I check my email more often.

Thanks

Colette

Last edited:
Back