• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can you help!

loopy_lou

New Kit
Please can you help!

I have two buck rabbits, that was dumped on me. I need to find them a new home. Would you be willing to offer them a good home?

I dont know their history or age.
Woody is brown and ginger
Buzz is similar to a normal wild rabbit.
Both of them are very cute. They can goes as a pair or single.

Please can you help me. No rescue centres will take them as they are already "run off their feet " with rabbits.

Are they neutred at all do you know? are they friendly with other rabbits? Are there any health problems that you know of? Do you have pictures?

Sorry about all the questions is just give everybody a bit more in sight on them :D

haffyj said:
Are they neutred at all do you know? are they friendly with other rabbits? Are there any health problems that you know of? Do you have pictures?

Sorry about all the questions is just give everybody a bit more in sight on them :D

They are not neutred. Yes they are friendly with other rabbits if put in a nutrual area. There is no health problems with them as far as i know.

Yes i do have pictures. This is the link to view them,

http://www.smartgroups.com/pictures/openalbum.cfm?GID=2984178&AlbumID=5087593

I can take one of them in as foster and rehome at a later date after he has been neutered etc (which I am willing to pay for).

Only problem is I am in Sheffield. Can you transport them?

Louise

ellepotter said:
I can take one of them in as foster and rehome at a later date after he has been neutered etc (which I am willing to pay for).

Only problem is I am in Sheffield. Can you transport them?

Louise

Thank you for the offer. But as you said the only problem is where you live.

I live in Somerset so unfortunely im unable to transport them because i dont drive

Well the offer is still there if by chance anybody is coming my way, but if not I hope you find them homes soon!

Louise

Buzz and Woody still havent found homes. So if your willing to give them a good home, please contact me.

They are really cute and cuddley. They are used to children and other animals.

Please give them a home.

loopy_lou said:
Buzz and Woody still havent found homes. So if your willing to give them a good home, please contact me.

They are really cute and cuddley. They are used to children and other animals.

Please give them a home.

Hiya
i have sent you a pm

Are they listed on RR?

I would really love to take them, but I haven't really got any more room for bunnies, and can only take on neutered and vaccinated buns...

Yes i am interested, if you can let me know when you are available then i can come and see them? I am off work all week so let me know
Thanks

Bino Wabbit said:
Yes i am interested, if you can let me know when you are available then i can come and see them? I am off work all week so let me know
Thanks

Hi.

Im currently off because of the christmas and new year. So whenever you are free you can come anytime. Let me know when it best for you then i will PM you with my details of where i live.

Louise

Hi Louise

What about this Thursday afternoon? My boyfriend wants to go to the Clarks village shopping first so could come down after that? I will pm you my mobile number.
Hope thats ok?
Thanks
Sarah

Bino Wabbit said:
Hi Louise

What about this Thursday afternoon? My boyfriend wants to go to the Clarks village shopping first so could come down after that? I will pm you my mobile number.
Hope thats ok?
Thanks
Sarah

Hi Sarah.

Yeh thats fine. Anytime on thursday is fine. I'll send a link to a map of where i live. If your going to Clarks village first it isnt that far from there to get to my place.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Louise

Picked them up today!!!! :D
They are a bit frightened what with the journey so i have just left them
quiet for now.
i will get some pics soon when they have settled in. They are lovely rabbits though :D

Back