• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will they be ok now?

jewels26301

Young Bun
My Rabbits Fluffy and Toffee are due to go into Rabbit boarding next Friday (Xmas Eve :cry: )

They are newly bonded, have been living as a pair 3days and 2nights so far, and all has gone very very well......

I have reserved 2 hutches at boardings, would you say it would be safe to just reserve one now?

Thank you

Awww - I bet your going to miss Fluffy & Toffee during Chrimble Time eh!

If they are getting along fine I think its normally better not to seperate them as you'll then have to sorta start the bonding process again - and there will other good Forum Folk who have much more experience of bunny bonding than little ole me.

The experience for the bunns should bond them closer though as they will have the journey to cope with - so you will probably find they will stick together like glue in a new environment (Fingers and paws crossed)

Might be worth checking if the Boarding Facility they are going to are able to keep a good watchful eye on them though - just incase any Pre-Bond scuffles arise!

Good luck - sounds like they are a match made in heaven so far :)

Hi,

I'm gutted they are going so near to Xmas, but we booked this trip before we got them....

Its a vets wife who does the boarding so i'm chuffed they really are in the best hands, (apart from mine)...

I think they will be ok, just double checking :D

Cheers Julie x

jewels26301 said:
Hi,

Its a vets wife who does the boarding so i'm chuffed they really are in the best hands, (apart from mine)...
Cheers Julie x

Aww you lucky Gal - sounds like they will be great hands! and at least you can enjoy your break and know they will be really well cared for.

I would book one cage and if they are good people they will be watching them and split if needed, dont forget to tell them that they are newly bonded. val

The cage will be neutral territory for them too, and moving to a new place will be a bit stressful for them, so it could even help with strengthening the bond.

Back