• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ahhhh :(

Graciee

Staff member
I want the chonk :( can't tho :( she's so huge needs a diet not a carrot [emoji51]
51a66647c2ce92a909f851a8fc92045b.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

As well as being overweight, she's probably also unspayed with a dewlap like that :( Poor girlie :( PAH adoption?

As well as being overweight, she's probably also unspayed with a dewlap like that :( Poor girlie :( PAH adoption?
Yea :( I thought the same.. I really want to get her :(

Hope she's not an Ex ARC adoptee.................

Did you ask about where she came from.

Hope she's not pregnant too...................... :cry:

Gosh, I hope not too :shock: and you would think/hope that anyone adopting from a rescue if they found that their circumstances had changed they would approach the rescue or another rescue and ask if they could help. But I know not everyone thinks the same.

I don't think so, wouldn't know about being pregnant or not, doubt anyone would tbh :(

Oh no ......I never considered that :( That would be dreadful :(

The document signed when adopting from Rescues often has a clause stating that should the Adoptees circumstances change then they should sign the adopted Rabbit back over to the Rescue. Unfortunately this is NOT a legally binding document, as one Rescue found out :cry: So the Rabbit could be sold on Gumtree, given up to PAH or whatever and there is nothing the Original Rescue can do about it as far a 'the law' is concerned.

The document signed when adopting from Rescues often has a clause stating that should the Adoptees circumstances change then they should sign the adopted Rabbit back over to the Rescue. Unfortunately this is NOT a legally binding document, as one Rescue found out :cry: So the Rabbit could be sold on Gumtree, given up to PAH or whatever and there is nothing the Original Rescue can do about it as far a 'the law' is concerned.

Yes, I realise this :( And it is of course always distressing to know that this has happened.

I think with the ex-ARC 'meat rabbits' it hits me hard, because I think of my Tui and consider all these other rabbits are part of her family :( She, of course, is thankfully unaware.

Yes, I realise this :( And it is of course always distressing to know that this has happened.

I think with the ex-ARC 'meat rabbits' it hits me hard, because I think of my Tui and consider all these other rabbits are part of her family :( She, of course, is thankfully unaware.

I understand that

Back