• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch huggers ??

Tahra

Alpha Buck
http://www.scratchandnewtonshop.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=24

Hi, has anyone used these ?? I found the link via the Bunny Rehome home page. I was a carpet and extra straw person for Dylan, but he was always an outdoor bun..... Though Ella and Otis dont seem to be at all bothered with the chill in the air, Mum is !!

However what I was wondering was how tasty they are ?? I dont doubt they're cosy, but my two are happily chomping through the underlay thats wrapped around their hutch at the moment. I dont mind the expense if its not too easily destructable...... Who am I kidding though, once caught Evie looking for a tasty bit in some wire wool :shock: - NASA is not going to deter them

Take it that means no-one has ????!!!! Might have to give it a go anyway as the underlay might not last much longer - its being seriously attacked.....

I've got a bottle snug. Its edged with that kinda nylon ish edges you get on backbacks and although the buns had a quick chew on the corner they haven't really got very far.

Hopefully because its fitted it wouldn't be as easy to pull through the mesh and chew on?! Maybe wishful thinking tho ;)

Tam

Those look great! I want 4. Bit too expensive though :(
They'll have to put up with the old vinyl flooring covered with a tarp that they have now, although I do have a lead on some old bits of carpet that I intend to follow up later this week.

Back