• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie just landed in OHs dinner....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Bit of a weird question. Archie just landed on my OHs dinner plate, which had some leftover tartare sauce on.

He seems ok except he keeps knocking his paws together and then going to lick them, but seems to be offended by the smell. I've tried to wipe them, but he's having none of it. I managed to trick him into putting his paws onto a plate of water.

Do you think he'll just eventually lick it off?
Not sure what to do. ahhhh

Oh Archie - you are quite the character.
I think that you;ve done what you can to wipe the tartar sauce off - maybe a wet wipe or something if Archie will let you. I'm sure a few brief runs round the room will sort out any rogue sauce bits left and I'm sure Archie will be ok.

Thanks everyone the silly sausage seems fine this morning. He was most put out last night. I've never seem him try to shake his paws clean quite much. Hahaha

Last edited:
Silly bunny, I had a rabbit once that landed in my tomato soup, luckily it wasn't boiling hot. He also jumped and put his foot through my sister's meat and potato pie

Back